If you are looking for a great meal to order in during these cold ‘winter days’ then look no further; the regular foodies who use our the HelloFood website have some great reviews of some delicious meals they’ve enjoyed. Here’s a list in no particular order.
1. For Mexican food – Pete’s Café: Location – Ngong Road, Bishop Magua Building
Review reads: “The best Burritos in town and the term exceptional is not unknown toPete’s dishes”
2. For Pizza – Naked Pizza: Location – Westlands, Ground Floor, Fedha Plaza
Review reads: “Absolutely delicious!! And how refreshing to have pizza delivered on time by a friendly, polite person. Definitely the best pizza delivery experience in town!!”
3. For Chicken – Peri Peri: Location – Lavington, El Molo Drive
Review reads: “Poussin chicken was superb and the chips masala are out of this world”
4. For local food and salad – Café Lienze; Location – Westlands
Review reads: “They have fresh ingredients, well-flavoured dressing, generous portion of the mains (chicken, cherry tomatoes, etc.) Will order again!”
5. For Chinese food – Royal Kitchen: Location Westlands,
Review reads: “The food was very delicious…Good portions. Goodpackaging. Fast delivery”
6. For Burgers – Big Square: Location – Lavington , Karen , Gigiri
Review reads: “Of course I love that the food was delivered faster than I thought – it actually arrived before I got home but fortunately there was someone there to pick it…I love the Hellofood online interface. It beats everything i tried before. And yes the burger was lovely. Thanks to Big Square for that I guess”.
7. For Cake –Black forest House: Location – CBD Opp. Chester House
Review reads: “The cake was great. Not too sweet, just right. We’ll definitely be ordering from Black Forest House again. My Mother complained there was too much cream, as if there is such a thing :). Thank you.
8. For Sharwarma: Rib – I Grills: Location: Ngong Road, Prestige Plaza
Review reads: “They have really good sharwarmas – my friends and I enjoyed every bite! SCRUMPTIOUS!”
9. For Indian food Chowpaty: Location – Ground floor Diamond Plaza
Review reads: “Best Indian and Veg Food in NBI, lovely, Thank You Chowpaty”
10. For Swahili food – Swahili plate: Location – Ngong Road, Prestige Plaza and Westlands, Sarit Center
Review reads: “The food was flavoursome (if that’s a word) and very tasty as expected”
For these scrumptious meals and more please go to www.hellofood.co.ke