1. She has a drawer or a place for keeping paper bags after shopping
2. When she beat u up she said “unalia nini na ata sijakuchapa?”(why are you crying and I haven’t even started beating you)
3. When she beat you with pauses; nani(who) *slap* alikuambia (told you)*kick* ufanye(to do) *pinch* hi…vyo! (that)”
4. If she has ever tried to remove anything that looks like dirt from your face with her saliva, even a birthmark.
6. If after whipping you alikushow “na niskie ukilia uone” (told you ‘Dare I hear you crying)
7. If she responds with “Vunja Yote Umalize” (Break all of them) if you accidentally break utensils made of glass.
8. If she had special plates and cups 4 guests
10. If you fell asleep on the couch but woke up in bed,well covered
11. If every new baby in the family lazima ashonewe sweaterm(had to have a sweater knitted for them)
12. If she threatened to hit you by actually hitting you!
13. When she buys you oversize uniform and says ” hio utavaa hadi class 8″( these will last till class 8)
14. If you did something wrong anakupiga akisema “ni makosa ninapiga si wewe” (she beat you whilst telling you, “I am beating the mistake, not you”)
20. If she spat on a handkerchief to wipe your face when you were young